Find out if dermal fillers are suitable for you!
Fine lines, wrinkles, and even facial volume loss can contribute to an aged appearance. At the L.A.B. med spa in Southlake, Texas, we see patients regularly who are bothered by these imperfections. We know that plastic surgery is invasive and expensive and offer ways for patients to achieve a more youthful look to the face without going “under the knife.” That is why we provide dermal fillers to our patients.
What is a dermal filler?
A dermal filler is an injectable product used to treat wrinkles and folds on the face. They may be formulated with different ingredients, including hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, and poly-l lactic acid. These may restore volume or smooth fine lines without surgical intervention.
Dermal fillers are available at our practice
We offer an expanded selection of dermal fillers and other injectables in our practice for patients to choose from. Each dermal filler addresses a particular aging concern. Here’s an overview of the various fillers in our lineup.
- JUVEDERM Ultra XC: Adds volume to the lips and improves the perioral area. Results can last for up to 1 year.
- JUVEDERM Ultra Plus XC: Resolves moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as smile lines. Results can last for up to 1 year.
- JUVEDERM VOLUMA XC: Treats age-related volume loss in the cheek area. Results can last for up to 2 years.
- JUVEDERM VOLBELLA XC: Delivers subtle volume to the lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines. Results can last for up to 1 year.
- JUVEDERM Skinvive: Smooths and hydrates cheeks to improve cheek skin smoothness. Results can last up to six months with optimal treatment.
- BELOTERO: Diminishes moderate to deep lines around the lips, between the nose and mouth (nasolabial folds), and the forehead. Results can last for up to 1 year.
- SCULPTRA: Treats deep facial lines around the nose, chin, and mouth while restoring hollow areas on the face. Results can last for up to 2 years.
- RADIESSE: Biostimulator replaces volume loss in the face and plumps the skin. Results can last for up to 1 year.
- REVANESSE VERSA+: Softens fine lines and wrinkles while adding volume to the face. Results can last for up to 1 year.
- REVANESSE Lips+: Restore lost volume and create a fuller-looking lip in patients aged 22 years and older.
- RESTYLANE LYFT: Improves volume loss in the cheeks and hands. Results can last for up to 1 year.
- RESTYLANE REFYNE: Smooths out mild to moderate lines. Results can last for up to 1 year.
- RESTYLANE DEFYNE: Diminishes severe smiles lines. Results can last for up to 1 year.
- RESTYLANE SILK: Adds fullness & hydration to the lips while smoothing lip lines. Results can last for up to 1 year.
- RESTYLANE L: Plumps up and adds volume to the skin. Results can last for up to 1 year.
- RESTYLANE KYSSE: Adds volume to the upper lips and definition to their border. Results can last for up to 9 months.
- RESTYLANE Eyelight: Treat tired-looking eyes with dark shadows and under-eye hollows caused by lack of volume below the eyes.
- RESTYLANE Contour: This is the only cheek filler created using the XpresHAn Technology™. Restylane Contour can restore cheek definition, providing flexible movement with each vibrant expression and natural-looking results.
- RHA2: Treats wrinkles on the upper face, forehead, and crow’s feet or adds volume to the lips.
- RHA3: Treats deep wrinkles, vertical lip lines, deep lines and creases, and cheek augmentation.
- RHA4: Provides volume in dynamic extended areas such as the cheeks and facial contours.
- Redensity: This is a filler approved by the FDA that can be injected into the dermis and superficial dermis to treat dynamic perioral rhytids. Results can last up to 12 months. Other types include RHA® 2, RHA® 3, and RHA® 4, which treat wrinkles and lines and improve the contours of the face.
Learn more about the services provided at the L.A.B. med spa
Southlake, TX men, and women interested in finding out more about dermal fillers can connect with our team by calling (817) 251-1000 to schedule a consultation appointment. We are conveniently located at 1910 East State Highway 114.