Enjoy softer, smoother and brighter skin
Do you wish your skin was smoother and clearer? If so, laser skin resurfacing at the L.A.B. med spa is certainly worth considering. At its core, laser skin resurfacing uses beams of light to treat wrinkles, sun damage, scars, and other skin conditions. You can opt for laser skin resurfacing treatments solo or pair them with dermal fillers or other anti-aging solutions.
Types of laser skin resurfacing treatments
We are pleased to offer a few different laser skin resurfacing treatments including:
- BBL and BBL Hero: BroadBand Light (BBL) is known as the most powerful laser device on the market. Thanks to its various wavelengths, BBL can treat a wide range of conditions. It’s versatile and perfect for acne, freckles, age spots, rosacea, and even hair removal. Upgrade your BBL treatment to the HALO and receive twice the result in half the time!
- Halo: Halo, the world’s first hybrid fractional laser rejuvenates the skin through ablative and non-ablative wavelengths. Since each laser is completely customizable, Halo treatments can be as mild or as aggressive as necessary. Halo can treat skin discoloration, enlarged pores, fine lines, wrinkles, and more.
- MicroLaserPeel: MicroLaserPeel is an epidermal laser peel that removes the outermost layers of the skin. It can be specifically targeted to resolve skin concerns such as wrinkles, scars, and pigmentation issues. The MicroLaser Peel tends to deliver more dramatic results than light chemical peels or microdermabrasion.
- ForeverClear: Through the power of BBL light energy, ForeverClear treats acne comfortably and effectively without the need for creams or medications. It uses blue light to eliminate acne-causing bacteria, yellow light to reduce inflammation and redness, and infrared light to initiate the body’s natural healing response.
- NanoPeel: The NanoPeel laser uses light energy to remove dead skin cells from the outermost layer of the skin. While it can reach deeper into the skin than microdermabrasion and chemical peels, it doesn’t treat as deeply as more aggressive laser treatments. It’s a lighter laser peel that delivers a smooth, radiant complexion.
Am I a good candidate for laser skin resurfacing?
You may be a good candidate for laser skin resurfacing if you have:
- Fine lines or wrinkles.
- Light scars, such as acne scars.
- Uneven skin tone or sun-damaged skin.
- Unwanted birthmarks.
- Enlarged pores.
How long does treatment take?
Laser skin resurfacing treatments usually take about 1 hour to complete.
What results will I see?
The laser you choose as well as your particular treatment plan will determine your results. In most cases, however, you can expect the pulsed light to remove damaged skin cells and promote new skin growth. You’ll be left with clearer, tighter, firmer, and healthier skin.
Is there any downtime?
After a laser treatment, you will receive a post laser surfacing kit. Our expert technicians will ask that you use it to keep your skin moist. It’s important that you don’t pick, peel, rub, scrub, or irritate your skin while it’s healing as doing so may cause scarring.
If you notice any bruising or minor scabbing, breakouts, swelling, and redness, rest assured that these side effects are normal and will resolve over time. You may wear mineral makeup if you’d like but we suggest you avoid heat, saunas, hot tubs, and exercise. Your treated area should be ready for the next session in about 4 to 8 weeks.
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
Simply fill out our contact form and one of our expert technicians at the L.A.B. med spa will be in touch as soon as possible. You can also call our Southlake, TX office directly to schedule – (817) 251-1000.