Restore Your Confidence
At the L.A.B. med spa, we believe that men, just like women deserve healthy, rejuvenated skin and hair. That’s why, we offer a number of treatments specifically designed with men’s needs in mind. If you’re a man who is ready to put your best face, hair, and skin forward, you owe it to yourself to try one of our treatments.
Our treatments can give you the opportunity to improve your appearance without jeopardizing a rugged, masculine look. Keep reading to learn more about what they are.
Currently, men can choose from numerous treatments including:
- Men’s Facial: The men’s facial can be customized to address your unique skin concerns. Whether you’d like to diminish the appearance of acne scars, smooth out wrinkles, or improve roughness, this is a very effective treatment. In most cases, we’ll recommend regular facials so you can maintain your results once you achieve them.
- Hair Rejuvenation: Are you struggling with premature hair loss or thinning hair? If so, hair rejuvenation through PRF, the next generation of platelet rich plasma may help. It involves a centrifuge, which separates your red blood cells from PRF and promotes new hair growth by stimulating the cells in the inactive hair follicles. You’ll likely require a series of treatments to meet your goals.
- Neurotoxins: If you’d like to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, neurotoxins like Botox and Xeomin may be a good option. They block nerve activity so that the injected muscle is no longer able to cause wrinkles. Most men prefer neurotoxin treatments around their eyes and forehead.
- Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers such as Juvederm and Radiesse can address common aging concerns in men including deep forehead creases, mid-face drooping, and jowls around the jawline. Most of them contain hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in your body.
- PDO Threads: With PDO threads, you can tighten loose skin and improve facial drooping naturally. Your body will gradually absorb them, promote collagen production, and lift your tissues.
- Bio-Identicle Hormone Replacement Therapy: Hormones fluctuate as we age and imbalances can result in too much or too little of a certain hormone in the blood stream. Hormones help regulate metabolism, growth, development, sexual function, sleep, mood and more.
- Weight Management: By examining your lifestyle, environment, and nutritional choices, however, functional medicine can help you take control over your weight management. Healthy lifestyle practices, regular exercise routines and nutrient-dense foods will all considerably impact overall health.
- He-Shot: The He-Shot works by using “high quality” Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) produced by the patient’s own blood. Patient’s may experience stronger, firmer erections, increased penile length and girth, as well as better blood flow and increased sensitivity.
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
Simply fill out our contact form and one of our expert providers at the L.A.B. med spa will be in touch as soon as possible. You can also call our Southlake, TX office directly to schedule – (817) 251-1000.