Once we learn more about your skincare concerns, we’ll design a customized facial that will leave you with great results. While some spas focus on relaxing facials, we prioritize effectiveness.
You can trust us to design a 50-minute facial that involves the particular treatments you need to enjoy long-lasting, dramatic results. Each facial could comes with dermaplaning, a light chemical peel or LED light therapy. Gratuity is included in the price as well. Here’s an overview of some of the facial treatments we may perform.
- Custom Facial: The goal of the Custom Facial is to target your unique skin needs so you can enjoy a rejuvenated complexion. Whether your concern is aging, acne, dryness, hyperpigmentation, or anything else, this option is sure to exceed your expectations. This option includes dermaplaning and a chemical peel at no additional charge.
- Men’s Facial: Whether you’d like to improve your wrinkles or reduce the appearance of acne scars, skin rejuvenation can do wonders for your skin. Many men report smoother, softer skin after receiving a men’s facial.
- Teen Facial: The teen facial removes dirt, oil, and toxins that can lead a lifeless, dull complexion. It will nourish and hydrate your skin and completely rejuvenate it.
- DiamondGlow Facial: With the DiamondGlow Facial, our expert technicians combine exfoliation, extraction, and serum infusion into a single treatment. It will begin with a diamond-tipped exfoliating treatment that removes the dead outer layer skin and extracts impurities. Then, a custom serum will be infused at the base of your pores to allow optimal absorption.
- SkinPen Microneedling: During a microneedling treatment, one of our expert technicians will use the SkinPen device to puncture micro-injuries into your skin. These micro-injuries will promote collagen and elastin production, which will reveal a fresh, glowing complexion. SkinPen microneedling is so effective because it stimulates your skin’s natural ability to repair itself.
- Dermaplaning: Dermaplaning involves using a special scalpel with a sharp blade to remove dead skin cells, oil, dirt and “peach fuzz” from your face. It can help you achieve fresh, smooth skin that’s ready for makeup application.
- Light Chemical Peels: Light chemical peels are resurfacing treatments that gently peel off the top layer of your skin to reveal a fresh, dewy complexion. With light chemical peels, there is usually minimal to no peeling.