Achieve clear, healthy skin
At the L.A.B. med spa, we are passionate about helping teens develop healthy skincare habits early so they can prevent damage in the future. Our expert technicians offer teen facial treatments to young men and women who would like to achieve and maintain healthy, clear skin.
Whether you’re struggling with severe acne, an occasional pimple here or there, or are simply looking to improve the tone and texture of your skin, our facial treatments are a great option. They may be just what you need to restore your confidence and feel good about yourself while you’re at home, in school, participating in extracurriculars, or enjoying social events.
What is a teen facial treatment?
A teen facial treatment will be customized to address your unique skin care concerns. It can deep clean your pores, calm any redness and/or breakouts you may have, and diminish the appearance of acne scars.
Regardless of whether you have oily, combination, or dry skin, it’s an effective way to refresh, revitalize, and soothe your skin. The treatment also involves education on a healthy home care routine that can help you meet your skincare goals. Because we all know they don’t listen to Mom & Dad.
Here are a few of our most effective teen facial treatments:
- ForeverClear: The Forever Clear BBL (Broad Band Light) treatment uses blue, yellow, and infrared light energy to target the sebaceous glands and acne-causing bacteria as well as present acne. It’s a great way to treat the root cause of acne without creams or medications.
- DiamondGlow: Known as the only treatment to combine exfoliation, extraction, and serum infusion, DiamondGlow is an effective option for treating acne. It involves a clarity serum that’s specific for acne and acne scarring.
Am I a good candidate for a teen facial treatment?
You may benefit from a teen facial treatment if you:
- Are struggling with acne.
- Would like to fade away acne scars.
- Hope to treat enlarged pores.
- Wish to even out your skin and improve its texture.
How long does treatment take?
A typical teen facial treatment takes 30 – 50 minutes to complete.
What results will I see?
After a teen facial treatment, you’ll enjoy softer, smoother, and clearer skin. We’ll recommend that you visit our office for a facial every month or so to maintain your results.
Is there any downtime?
While you may be a bit red after a teen facial, you can return to school, work, and your daily activities immediately.
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
Simply fill out our contact form and one of our expert technicians at the L.A.B. med spa will be in touch as soon as possible. You can also call our Southlake, TX office directly to schedule – (817) 251-1000.